Description: 2011 Switch-Device 3 Assembly for M4
- Advanced 2011 ECU Compatible
- Faster trigger reaction
- Higher ROF
- Thicker Wiring Fore more Current Flow Avoiding Fuse Blows
- Larger Aluminum Heatsink - Cooling the MOSFET faster
- THE NEW 2010 ECU UNIT W/Low Battery Power Indicator is now set to a minimum of 9v and also have "Thicker" wiring.
- Therefore it is now recommended to use a minimum of 10.8v 2000mha (with stock cylinder) and a 1.1v 1200mAh 20C - 11.1v 2400mAh Lipo Battery for Upgraded Cylinders.
- IMPORTANT: It will now "STOP" your CTW From firing when the battery is getting LOW and around 9v....DON'T PANIC!
- This and the thicker wires are to prevent the fuse to blow constantly!.. Just RECHARGE your Battery before checking the fuse!
- ALWAYS FULLY CHARGE any battery you are going to use with your CTW and re-charge it, when it noticeably starts going down....PERIOD!!
- DO NOT unplug the battery from the charger if is not WARM to the touch.
If your Smart Charger turn "Green" but your NiCD or NiMH battery is still could, Unplug it wait 1 minute and RE-Plug the battery back in for another charge until get WARM.
- If you use Lipo Battery, the charging will automatically stop when the battery is full.
- If you are planning to use an upgrade Cylinder, like Gold (~450FPS), RED (~500FPS) or Silver (~550FPS) you MUST use a more powerful battery like 12v or Lipo 11.1v 2400mAh.
THE CTW IS NOT A "STANDARD AEG" NOR A "PTW!" In fact they are using substantially Different ECU and MOTOR Components From Systema PTW which users need to clearly understand their functionality and how to use them properly. So NEW CTW Owners.. please READ carefully the above directions.
**FAILED TO COMPLY TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES "WILL RESULT IN DAMAGING YOUR ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT" and will NOT be covered under ANY warranty...Period!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WARRANTY TERMS:
Due to the continuous misuses and damages due to "NOT" Following Our and Celcius Guidelines, Celcius will NOT LONGER Provide any Warranty on ECU and MOTOR after the first 3 DAYS FROM DELIVERY/Purchases and ONLY if we Found and established that it is "Manufacturer Defective".
To be covered under this Limited 3 Days or Any other Celcius Warranty Service (if any) Your MUST REGISTERED your CTW on Celsius website within the first 24 Hours is in your hands. The Registration DATE Must Match the 24 hours after Purchase Date on your receipt or Carrier Delivery Date...SORRY....NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Only Registered CTW will be Serviced by HSA under Celcius Warranty Policy
Please register your CTW Serial Number by clicking "Product Registration" HERE: http://www.celciustechnology.com/
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 16 August, 2010.