powered by (2) 12-gram CO2 cartridges. Expect to shoot approximately 120 BBs (three magazines) for each full CO2 charge.
- Use .177 Caliber Steel BBs (UMAREX Brand Highly Recommended)
- 60 Round Drop Free Magazine
- (2) 12 Gram CO2 Power Source
****IMPORTANT MAGAZINE DIRECTIONS: THIS IS NOT YOU AVERAGE BB GUN!***
Due to her unique features and "Double Stack" high capacity magazine,
it is possible that, occasionally, the magazine BB ramp need to be lubed.
In case you are experiencing BB not rolling up in the magazine smoothly Please follow these easy directions Before loading BB :
1) Pull the follower DOWN and Spay/Lube the whole inside of the BB RAMP with 100% Silicon Oil "ONLY" moving the follower up and down few times
2) As much Copper BB are ok, we Highly recommend Umarex Polished Steel BB instead for best results.
3) Load 40-60 BB's making sure they are aligned correctly......That's IT!!
This will eliminate the possible BB jamming inside this type of magazine making the gun work flawlessly.