NEW RELEASE!! T4E HDB Pistol Grip .68 Caliber CO2 Powered
UsePaint/Dust/RIOT/Rubber Ammo Marker.
The T4E HDB shotgun provides a new level of power and maneuverability in a magazine-fed marker platform. The compact HDB is powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cartridge housed in the grip and pierced via the Quick Pierce charging mechanism. This allows the marker to be stored with ammo in the magazine and CO2 ready to go at a moment's notice. The internal magazine holds 16 rounds of .68 caliber rubber, paint, or dust ball ammo. Fantastic as a recreational paintball gun but the HDB is also a great tool to use for law enforcement training or crowd control. The .68 caliber projectiles will travel at 220-250 FPS and the CO2 cartridge will effectively launch all 16 projectiles before it needs to be changed.
- .68 Caliber
- Can Accept .68 Caliber Rubber, Paint, Inert Dust, or Pepper Dust Ammo
- Powered by a single 12g CO2 capsule
- Quick Pierce CO2 Piercing Mechanism
- Charging Indicator for Positive CO2 Piercing
- Internal Magazine Holds 16 Rounds
- Multiple Picatinny rails
- Fixed Rear Notch Sight and Front Iron Sight
- Durable Polymer Grip and Fore End
- Aluminum Smoothbore Barrel
CO2 GUNS DO NOT PERFORM WELL IN COLD TEMPERATURES!
THIS GUN IS MEANT TO BE USED INDOOR OR OUTDOOR AT NOT LESS THAN 60 DEGREES TEMPERATURE OR WARMER!
IF YOU LIVE IN COLD AREAS, ON ARRIVAL PLEASE WARM UP THE GUN BEFORE USE!
USING THE GUN IN TEMPERATURE BELOW 55-60 DEGREES CAN CAUSE THE GUN TO MALFUNCTION OR LOCKUP!