The Umarex® Legends Line is now rocking the legendary M3 Grease Gun. The Legends M3 Grease Gun from Umarex Airguns is based on the M3A1 variation used from 1944 and beyond. Underneath the dust cover resides the bolt and its cut-away thumb charging slot. This blowback action SMG does fire from the open bolt just like the M3 firearms did. Noteworthy features include the collapsible wire stock, drop-free 60 round magazine, fixed peep style sights, and a 1,050 BB per minute rate of fire. Like other Legends SMGs, the M3 Grease Gun is powered by (2) 12-gram CO2 cartridges. Expect to shoot approximately 120 BBs (three magazines) for each full CO2 charge.
- Based on M3A1 variant
- Shoots .177 Caliber Steel BBs
- Semi or Fully Automatic Operation
- 60 Round Drop Free Magazine
- (2) 12 Gram CO2 Power Source
- Flip Open Dust Cover
- "Thumb" Cut-Away Charging Slot on Bolt
- Three Position Manual Safety
- Collapsible Wire Stock
- Peep Style Iron Sights
- Rate of Fire 1,050 BBs Per Minute
- 460 FPS
This legendary gun can finally be yours!
****IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT YOU AVERAGE BB GUN!***
Due to her unique features and "Double Stack" high capacity magazine,
it is possible that, occasionally, the magazine BB ramp need to be lubed.
In case you are experiencing BB not rolling up in the magazine smoothly Please follow these easy directions Before loading BB :
1) Pull the follower DOWN and Spay/Lube the whole inside of the BB RAMP with 100% Silicon Oil "ONLY" moving the follower up and down few times
2) As much Copper BB are ok, we Highly recommend Umarex Polished Steel BB instead for best results.
3) Load 40-60 BB's making sure they are aligned correctly......That's IT!!
This will eliminate the possible BB jamming inside this type of magazine making the gun work flawlessly.